Management Audit is a systematic examination of decisions and actions of the management to analyse the performance. Management audit involves the review of managerial aspects like organizational objective, policies, procedures, structure, control and system in order to check the efficiency or performance of the management over the activities of the Organisation.
Management Audit is an assessment of methods and policies of an organization's management in the administration and the use of resources, tactical and strategic planning, and employee and organizational improvement.
- Major Objectives of Management Audit are:
- Establish the current level of effectiveness
- Suggest Improvements
- Lay down standards for future performance
- Increased levels of service quality and performance
- Guidelines for organizational restructuring
- Introduction of management information systems to assist in meeting productivity and effectiveness goals
- Better use of resources due to program improvements.
Management Audit could serve as foundation to the overall conduct of the Organisation . Our team while designing and conducting the audit will ensure that the solutions and suggestions are aligned with the overall objective of the Organisation, in other words, our suggestions will only add to the overall effectiveness of the conduct of the Organisation keeping in tact the reason for existence of the Organisation.