Internal audit is a process which helps organisations achieve their objectives. It is concerned with evaluating and improving the effectiveness of business processes, risk management, internal controls and governance processes in an organisation.
The essence of the internal audit lies in its very nature and an effective internal audit can not help business processes to improve it can also add considerable value in the growth of any organisation by aligning the existing systems and processes with the organisational growth objectives.
At Dishtayate, we design all our solution with a value addition approach and our methodology for conducting internal audit confirms our ideology towards providing quality service solutions to our clients.
It is a 'Value Addition based' approach that focuses on our clients’ objectives and impediments to achieving those objectives. Our methodology has been developed for consistent execution in every internal audit practice across all clients. The process is scalable and is underpinned by our risk assessment methodology. Solutions offered through our methodology include :
- Setting up of Internal Audit function
- Undertaking internal audit risk assessments
- Developing assurance plans based on our assessment
- Identifying and monitoring Key performance indicators for every process
- Data analytics
- Audit and reviews
- Identifying gaps between the existing performance and the key performance indicators
- Developing solutions to fill those gaps in close consultation with the process owners and those involved in decision making
- Assisting in implementation of the suggestions
- Follow up and review.
We understand the importance of this function and also that every Organisation expectations may vary from the internal audit , so our methodology has been designed in way that gets customised in line with the requirements of our clients.